THQ Nordic and Gunfire Games have officially announced Darksiders III, which will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in 2018.
Amazon initially leaked the reveal of Darksiders III, forcing THQ Nordic’s hand to reveal the game.
The game will offer the following features:
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
If you enjoyed the article make sure to visit back for more gaming news and opinionated articles like this. Follow us on Twitter @HardKnockGamers and Join other Gamers in Hard Knock Gamers Gaming Group on Facebook – “The Best Place to be For ALL Gamers on ALL Platforms”
**If you too would like to share your thoughts, opinions and Put the TRUST back into Gaming then visit here