Happy Friday gamers, today Tripwire Interactive announced the current Early Access title on PC, Killing Floor 2, will officially be launching on November 18th for PC and Ps4.
Besides Battlefield 1, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Dishonored 2, or Titanfall 2 releasing around the same time frame, Killing Floor is an FPS coming like no other.
This zombie(Zed) infested game was made famous for the frantic, gory, blood splattering messes of wave based game-modes, but here are some more features you can expect at launch :
- Visceral Gore – Killing Floor 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
- 6 player co-op or solo play – A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
- 12 Player PvP Versus Survival Game Mode – Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
- Terrifying Zeds – New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
- Unique Blend Of Weaponry – From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, Killing Floor 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
- Expanded Perk System – Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
- Brutal Melee Combat – Killing Floor 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
More info @ TripWire Interactive Killing Floor 2 Website
You’re already in the right place for all your gaming news and more, but consider following us @HardKnockGamers
and join us in our Facebook group Hard Knock Gamers – The best place to be for ALL games on ALL platforms!